It is done. All the planning and the hectic time, meeting long lost relatives and making sure everyone’s happy, it all paid off. It is now time to unwind and enjoy a blissful time with your partner and go somewhere exotic or calm for your honeymoon.
Bora Bora, French Polynesia
If you and your partner love to swim and planned for a holiday by the sea, then Bora Bora is the place to be. It is an island on the French Polynesia, an overseas collective of France, popular among honeymooners for its aqua centric resorts.
With the weather warm all year round, you can swim or snorkel and enjoy other water sports to your hearts’ content. Stay in one of the luxury resorts or in one of the overwater bungalows scattered around the island, giving you a spectacular view of the pristine beaches and clear blue skies.
Make it Magical :
- If you are staying in the bungalow, get your food delivered to by a decorated canoe.
- Go for a trip outside the reef in a submarine, or jet ski around the island.
- Enjoy a romantic dinner at La Villa Mahana, known for its incredible French Polynesian cuisine.
- Arrange for a private picnic and simply relax while the food is prepared for you.
Go to Maldives, if you are looking for a quiet and relaxing holiday. An island nation in the Indian Ocean, it is the smallest Asian country in terms of both population and area.
Laze in your private bungalow, enjoying the turquoise waters and the scenic views while getting a spa treatment done. Go fishing at night, and indulge yourself in some friendly competition.
Make it Magical:
- Dive among the reefs, and explore the life underwater. Go parasailing, to enjoy a pananormic view of the island or have fun riding a banana boat.
- Visit the National Museum and discover the stunning collection of antiques, sculptures and art put up.
- See animals in their natural habitat by going on a Kruger safari.
Other than being a town, a city, Aspen is also known as a ski resort community. A popular hand for celebrities, Aspen is the perfect place to go for some fun and frolic in the snow. It is a great place to visit in the summer too. You can go golfing, fishing, hiking, bicycling and do a host of other stuff that the city has to offer.
Make it Magical:
- Go on a romantic hot air balloon journey with your partner and enjoy the snap-worthy landscapes that the city has.
- Unwind after a long day of skiing and sledding, by visiting the 106-year-old spa in Glenwood Springs, a short drive from Aspen.
- The city also hosts special events around the year, like music or food festivals. Make sure you check what event is on when you are planning to visit.
Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir
Often called as the ‘Venice of the West’, Srinagar is a beautiful and enchanting city often referred to as ‘paradise on Earth’. Visit for a time filled with fun, memories and experiences that will linger in your mind for days to come.
Make it Magical:
- Ditch the normal, and stay in a shikara or a houseboat in the Dal Lake.
- Visit the Mughlai Gardens, filled with vividly colored flowers which are sure to leave you entranced.
- Or simply go for a walk. Surround yourself with majestic snow-capped mountains and thick pine trees.
- Shop in the floating market and make sure you try some authentic Kashmiri cuisine.
A honeymoon is a time where you can get away from the hustle and bustle of your home town, and relax without any nosey neighbors or relatives hanging around. That said, make sure you plan ahead and have everything ready for an enjoyable experience.
Author bio: The writer of this article, Maria Rodriguez is from Derby in UK. She is a professional writer and has expertise in writing on any theme. Her present area of interest is PPI Claims, which is related to Finance. Catch her at ppiclaimsmaria